You're Missing WIND Mobile for Canada!

This is a discussion on You're Missing WIND Mobile for Canada! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello Nexus Oners, I'm new to the site and still waiting for my N1, but I have noticed that the forum is missing a section ...

Thread: You're Missing WIND Mobile for Canada!

Lightbulb You're Missing WIND Mobile for Canada!

Hello Nexus Oners,

I'm new to the site and still waiting for my N1, but I have noticed that the forum is missing a section for the newest player in the Canadian mobile market, WIND Mobile. The original AWS version was practically made for the new no-contract, pre or post paid network that launched in a few key major cities a few months ago (including Ottawa, where I am now).

Please consider adding them in your forum as you will see that all those disgruntled Rogers, Bell and Telus users will be exiling in droves soon enough, especially with the appeal of the N1.

Thanks!
    rAy

PS: I'm in no way associated with the company, just kinda pumped that there's finally an alternative to getting it in the poop shoot from Rogers every month...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Ray2Jerry View Post
    Hello Nexus Oners,

I'm new to the site and still waiting for my N1, but I have noticed that the forum is missing a section for the newest player in the Canadian mobile market, WIND Mobile. The original AWS version was practically made for the new no-contract, pre or post paid network that launched in a few key major cities a few months ago (including Ottawa, where I am now).

Please consider adding them in your forum as you will see that all those disgruntled Rogers, Bell and Telus users will be exiling in droves soon enough, especially with the appeal of the N1.

Thanks!
    rAy

PS: I'm in no way associated with the company, just kinda pumped that there's finally an alternative to getting it in the poop shoot from Rogers every month...
    No doubt!

Thank God, finally some competition in the Canadian market. Once my contract with Rogers expires I'll be looking into WIND.

I agree. WIND needs to be here too. I've been with WIND for almost 2 weeks now and I am much happier with them than I was with Virgin.

I'll pass the request along.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links