New to Android

This is a discussion on New to Android within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I was a long time Palm user, ending with Palm 700p. With lack of new development, it appeared Palm's future was limited so I switched ...

Thread: New to Android

New to Android

I was a long time Palm user, ending with Palm 700p. With lack of new development, it appeared Palm's future was limited so I switched to Blackberry Curve 8330 in 2007. Blackberry great with e-mail, not so with PDA stuff. Missed touchscreen and Palm-type apps. Decided to switch to Droid, and waited for Nexus One. Verizon (only adequate carrier where I live) came out with HTC Incredible first, so Incredible it is. I rely extensively on calendar, to do, notes, and financials, and with Incredible will start to use phone for entertainment beyond simple games.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome Dusterman!

We have an Incredible forum here:
    HTC Incredible Forum

But you will find a LOT of useful info here too, being so similar to the N1...may want to bookmark and follow both sites for a while!
    Enjoy your Incredible!

aside: Hewlett Packard just bought Palm for $1.2 billion.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links