I finally took the plunge, and man was it a long ordeal!

This is a discussion on I finally took the plunge, and man was it a long ordeal! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; What's up Nexus one dudes! I finally took the plunge today and bought my nexus one with an additional battery! as well as an innocase ...

Thread: I finally took the plunge, and man was it a long ordeal!

I finally took the plunge, and man was it a long ordeal!

What's up Nexus one dudes! I finally took the plunge today and bought my nexus one with an additional battery! as well as an innocase and screen protectors. All in all it came out to about 630, DAMN thats expensive.

Anyways, the story. So like 2 months ago my friend dropped a dumbbell on my iphone which broke the motherboard and I've been stuck without one since. I finally got the upgrade eligibility on at&t and I went to buy an iphone 3gs 16gb.

I tried to flip it around and sell it for extra cash, but everyone wanted an earlier firmware version as the most recent one can't be unlocked. I finally sold it for 480 and got my nexus one! WOOOO!

It should come in by Tuesday :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Dumbell, eh? Hoped you gave him a swift !! So, what's he gonna do for you now, that he OWES you! :rofl3: Welcome, and enjoy your Nexus! Maybe a slight learning curve, but very rewarding regardless!

There you go! I went out to Best Buy and got an iPhone to sell to buy my Nexus too. Never even took it out of the box, sold on eBay for about $520ish and $15 shipping.

To restore earlier firmwares to iPhone, download the firmware you want, go into iTunes, plug in your iPhone, hold SHIFT and click restore, find the firmware and wait for it to restore :]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links