Finally talked myself into a N1

This is a discussion on Finally talked myself into a N1 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone, just another new Nexus One user. I've had the phone for a couple days, and it certainly sets the new standard for any ...

Thread: Finally talked myself into a N1

Finally talked myself into a N1

Hey everyone, just another new Nexus One user. I've had the phone for a couple days, and it certainly sets the new standard for any future phone I buy. I hope to learn a lot from you guys, cheers!

Samuel

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by MrSlippers View Post
    Hey everyone, just another new Nexus One user. I've had the phone for a couple days, and it certainly sets the new standard for any future phone I buy. I hope to learn a lot from you guys, cheers!

Samuel

Welcome to the Nexus One forum...

There's a lot to learn and the help is great here!!

So I've noticed, I would have never known how to join contacts if I didn't read through the FAQ section.

I'm glad you're already finding us helpful. Welcome to the community, and ask anything you need...we ARE here to help.

Benvenuto MrSlippers

I actually got a hell of a deal on the N1. I ordered it with a T-Mobile contract, but Google couldn't create the T-Mobile account and sent me the phone/sim anyway. When I called T-Mobile, they hooked me up with a no contract plan, so now I play the waiting game to see if big G notices...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links