Left BB for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Left BB for Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey Everyone, I just recently got a Nexus one. I've been a long time BB user, so hopefully android doesn't let me down....

Thread: Left BB for Nexus One

Left BB for Nexus One

Hey Everyone,

I just recently got a Nexus one. I've been a long time BB user, so hopefully android doesn't let me down.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Cool. Welcome to the forum. I never had a blackberry but I've heard that it takes a while for bb users to adapt to a touchscreen. Just be patient and you'll love your N1.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Congrats & Welcome

You'll love it. I've used a bunch of different BB models over the last 5 years. Don't miss it at all! Including BBM.

One thing you'll want is a Profiles app though, if you're use to BB. I use this one Quick Profiles v1.7.1 Application for Android | Tools but there are few others for free. Just try'em out.

Congrats!
    I came from a BB Curve 8900, before that it was a BB Pearl 8100, before that it was a BB 7105T.
    With in hours of using the Nexus One, I could not picture myself going back to the BB.
    I did miss the BB messenger program, but I was over that in a week.

Have fun.

Occassionally, we hear of former BB users missing a particular email function, like cut-n-paste or similar, but they still love their Nexi!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links