Help

This is a discussion on Help within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just got my new Nexus One and need help dont know how i managed this apart from lack of sleep,but i've managed to get my ...

Thread: Help

Help

Just got my new Nexus One and need help dont know how i managed this apart from lack of sleep,but i've managed to get my sd card stuck in the sim card slot is there some way to get the bottom cover off so i can maybe push the sd card out .I feel and am a fool can anyone help please.All abuse is accepted so long as you can help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by simon9 View Post
    Just got my new Nexus One and need help dont know how i managed this apart from lack of sleep,but i've managed to get my sd card stuck in the sim card slot is there some way to get the bottom cover off so i can maybe push the sd card out .I feel and am a fool can anyone help please.All abuse is accepted so long as you can help.

Have you tried with a small nose pliers / tweezer?

If that doesn't help; try link...

Nexus One Teardown - iFixit

Right had a look if i can pry the bottom case off it could work fantastic thank you link is spot on will try to get bottom case off.

We have lift off got the bottom cover off and all set up and charging now many many thanks Bishop6 will look through the site today when i start to use it ,note to user dont put your new phone together when you've been up for 20hrs,

Hopefully you tried pushing the sd card in first before using pliers. To remove it, you first push in then it automatically pops out.

Sorry for not replying sooner away all week ,no idiot head here put the sd card in the sim slot memo do not put phone together after being up for 20 hrs with a fried brain all sorted now .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links