I Was Rescued at the last minute!

This is a discussion on I Was Rescued at the last minute! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello Everyone, Here's my story.... I walked into the local Vodafone store, a sales advisor approached me and asked if i needed any help. I ...

Thread: I Was Rescued at the last minute!

Smile I Was Rescued at the last minute!

Hello Everyone,

Here's my story.... I walked into the local Vodafone store, a sales advisor approached me and asked if i needed any help. I replied yes, i would like to purchase an iphone please. Ok said the Vodafone man, which colour would you like Black or White? I chose a White one and he went to fetch the phone from the store.

It was then another Vodafone sales advisor came over and said to me what did i want from the phone? I said well i wanted an iphone... lol.. so then he asked me had i seen the Nexus One? Well... thats when it happened the moment of rescue from the iphone.

We went through an live iphone vs. nexus one demo in the shop. The nexus one screen, camera and navigation all superior to the iphone. But the feature that got me hooked was the talk to text voice feature, how great is that really!!! I thought the guy was joking at first but then he tried it, amazing! Then came the voice web search, free turn-by-turn navigation need i continue??? Im sure you all know the rest...

My Nexus One is now charging in the other room, and i cant wait to get it switched on and get using the phone, and download some apps.. anybody got any good apps they could recommend, please tell me???

Truth is there is alot of hype about the iphone and the apps which i believed until today. I now believe the Nexus one is the future... open source software the android platform is gonna be huge.

Conclusion for me is this is the first day i have had my Nexus One and only from the demo in the shop im so impressed... i will update regularly as no doubt i find even more clever, user friendly technology.

Im glad to say ive joined the future! and thanks to the Vodafone Salesman!

Chris.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the better side of town...

You've made a great choice, check out one of our 'Stickys' on what some of the forum members have recommended on 'must have apps'!!

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...-one-apps.html

Good luck.

Thanks Bishop!! your help is very much appreciated....

Excellent..a truly helpful salesman! Whodda thunkit! Welcome djnexus1!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links