Decision time, N1 or ???

This is a discussion on Decision time, N1 or ??? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm planning on making my first move into the smart phone arena. I'm currently with AT&T and don't plan to change since I want the ...

Thread: Decision time, N1 or ???

Decision time, N1 or ???

I'm planning on making my first move into the smart phone arena. I'm currently with AT&T and don't plan to change since I want the quad band GMS. I'm leaning strongly towards the N1, though word of the Legend posssibly coming to AT&T, makes this an option as well.

While I would dearly love the larger screen and greater power of the N1, I would really like the ability to pinch/zoom etc. I'm not clear as to whether the N1 currently supports this? Not sure this is the thread to ask?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes, the N1 does, indeed, support pinch and zoom, multi-touch.

I'm on AT&T and really love this phone/computer (I've had the N1 for about 2 and a half weeks).

I've had my N1 on ATT for about a month now, and there is nothing else available for use on ATT's network that even comes close! Pinch-to-zoom and multi-touch are both part of the N1 program. Just buy it, and enjoy!

Sounds like my middle-aged eyes will get the zooming they will need, so no reason to see what happens with the Legend. I had some concerns about the 3G, compaints I'd read about, but these forums seem to reference the gamut of things one expects with new tech devices. So I've made my decision. Just going to wait until 2.2 drops around the 19th and get the phone with the latest update already loaded!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links