Got it... love it... ditched HD2

This is a discussion on Got it... love it... ditched HD2 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello N1 forum... I have now had my Nexus One for about 3 weeks and I love it! Finally got a smart phone. It has ...

Thread: Got it... love it... ditched HD2

Got it... love it... ditched HD2

Hello N1 forum... I have now had my Nexus One for about 3 weeks and I love it! Finally got a smart phone. It has been 6 years since my last smart phone which was a WinMo HP Ipaq. Wow, have things changed. I bought the HTC HD2 on the day it was released at TMobile and immediately took it on the road. One week trying to do business (email, navi etc) with that phone while traveling, and I took it back the night I returned. It had nice speed (not unlike the N1) and the screen and video playback was incredible, but everything else was a pain in the A_ _!
    It took me about two weeks of stewing over it and I finally broke down and purchased the N1 at full price, which was the only reason I didn't buy it in the first place. What a difference!!! The N1 so outperforms the HD2 in so many ways. Love the complete Google integration and the contacts sync with Gmail is the best. No need to worry about contact backup like the other phones. The Google Maps Navigation actually works better than my Garmin.
    It is now clear that most of the negative comments on the boards about this phone, are from Google haters or IPhone owners posing as N1 owners because they dont' have the "best" anymore.
    Glad to be here...
    Thanks,
    Keith

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

HUGE upgrade Keith! You definitely deserved it! Lots of good info in here, so search away, and Welcome!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links