Human After All

This is a discussion on Human After All within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, 29 yr old Nexus One owner to be. Ordering in the next few moments actually, just deciding the eternal question "to buy a spare ...

Thread: Human After All

Human After All

Hi,

29 yr old Nexus One owner to be. Ordering in the next few moments actually, just deciding the eternal question "to buy a spare battery or not to buy a spare battery".

I've never had an android phone before, mostly just crappy nokia flip or brick phones with pastal coloured cases. Looking forward to something new and exciting that will keep me in touch, while also entertaining me.

Decided on the Nexus One for a few reasons over the iPhone: Modding, Rotting, not being stuck with Rogers or Bell (the evil service providers here in Canada) and because it looks more business functional than an iPhone, but less formal than a blackberry.To be honest the Motorola Droid was my 2nd choice, not even the iPhone.

Look forward to reading, lurking and learning about the N1....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

hahaha, i don't know if you read but it seems like you will not be able to buy the nexus one online through google anymore. Unless of course, you are in europe.

*looks like you are still able to order one now..but who knows for how much longer you can do that?*

Quote Originally Posted by safeplayer22 View Post
    hahaha, i don't know if you read but it seems like you will not be able to buy the nexus one online through google anymore. Unless of course, you are in europe.

*looks like you are still able to order one now..but who knows for how much longer you can do that?*
    got it before the lock!!!

Buy it, touch it, use it,
    charge it,
    app it, mod it, root it, format it...technologic

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Droid View Post
    Hi,

29 yr old Nexus One owner to be. Ordering in the next few moments actually, just deciding the eternal question "to buy a spare battery or not to buy a spare battery".

I've never had an android phone before, mostly just crappy nokia flip or brick phones with pastal coloured cases. Looking forward to something new and exciting that will keep me in touch, while also entertaining me.

Decided on the Nexus One for a few reasons over the iPhone: Modding, Rotting, not being stuck with Rogers or Bell (the evil service providers here in Canada) and because it looks more business functional than an iPhone, but less formal than a blackberry.To be honest the Motorola Droid was my 2nd choice, not even the iPhone.

Look forward to reading, lurking and learning about the N1....
    Glad to see you made it, just before the door is closed...

Regardless you made a great choice and I was one that bought the spare battery, this Nexus drinks a lot of juice.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

You can also get the Seidio 3200 mAh extended battery. Have had that battery since mid march and it's running long and strong with typical 20 hour usage times for me. Only drawback is the doubling off the phone thickness and different case back. It makes the phone easier to hold if you have larger hands though. I would expect to see retailer listscoming shortly who will carry the N1 with Tmobile stores as first confirmed. :nexusx:

I'm in Canada, and I choose to go the No Contract route with Wind Mobile. Wind Mobile doesn't carry the N1, just a few other phones, so I couldn't buy it offline up here after the lock. The only way to buy it would've been to go with Rogers or Bell. So I'm glad I got in when I got in!

Looking into batteries, but first and foremost I need a case to protect this beast and a charger for my trip to europe/africa!

Buy it, touch it, use it,
    charge it,
    app it, mod it, root it, format it...technologic

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links