'1 new message'??????

This is a discussion on '1 new message'?????? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi everyone, just got my new nexus 1 yesterday. bit of a jump up from a nokia n85 but hey all's good. My problem is ...

Thread: '1 new message'??????

'1 new message'??????

Hi everyone, just got my new nexus 1 yesterday. bit of a jump up from a nokia n85 but hey all's good. My problem is when i recieve a text or i've missed a call. Therse no notification on the screen to say so. Ive looked through the settings but cant find anything to change this. Now i just check once in a while in my messages and call log to see who's missing me. haha. All i want is that '1 new message' on my screen. Im not asking much. Any ideas anyone. Thanks again
    Jason

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi & Welcome Jason!

You should be seeing missed call and text notifications in your notification bar at the top of the phone. Have a look at the N1 guide here explaining all notifications the phone will show Monitoring your phone's status - Nexus One Help

Next, you are also able to get notification counts on the icons themselves (Gmail, Messaging and Phone). You need to install a free app to do it. SMS Unread Count v1.5.3 Application for Android | Communication Don't let the name fool you! This does more than just SMS counts.

Thanks for that. Ive downloaded that app. I think i just need time to adapt to the phone. Ive been using nokia's for over 10 years. But this phone is something else. Its just SUPERB!!!
    Thanks for the links, much appreciated
    Jason
    North Wales

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links