im new...

This is a discussion on im new... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; figured id jump right in with my question, folks. so i've upgraded to a 16 gig SD card and i have 2 full movies in ...

Thread: im new...

im new...

figured id jump right in with my question, folks. so i've upgraded to a 16 gig SD card and i have 2 full movies in mp4 format on my unrooted n1 that play superbly and with out any problems. as soon as i try to add a third, no matter what the file size is, i've tried a few different ones, it keeps giving me a "cannot play this file- please close". any one else run into this? can you only have two on there at a time? if so, that's lame. -THANKS -

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by d nizzle View Post
    figured id jump right in with my question, folks. so i've upgraded to a 16 gig SD card and i have 2 full movies in mp4 format on my unrooted n1 that play superbly and with out any problems. as soon as i try to add a third, no matter what the file size is, i've tried a few different ones, it keeps giving me a "cannot play this file- please close". any one else run into this? can you only have two on there at a time? if so, that's lame. -THANKS -
    I have the stock 4GB still in and I have 4 movies on my N1...all of which play just fine. Possibly a formatting issue? Not sure, but you should be able to have as many movies as you want.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links