First day with the phone...

This is a discussion on First day with the phone... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; ...and I'm in love with it!!! I forced my self to sleep until it came at noon because I was dying of wait. This is ...

Thread: First day with the phone...

First day with the phone...

...and I'm in love with it!!! I forced my self to sleep until it came at noon because I was dying of wait. This is one sexy phone. I played with my friend's iphone 3gs and was unimpressed. This thing owns the crap out of it. The navigation is amazing and instantly picks up the signal. I deliver pizza as a job while schooling so this phone helped me out a lot for those extra difficult locations. Google voice was so accurate I was shocked. How did I live without this baby?!? Oh btw my name's Mark and it's nice to meet you all, lol.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, Mark; glad to have you aboard! Wait 'til you learn more about the N1...it is amazing. So far, you haven't even scratched the surface of what it can do!

Started using Hi aim. I never knew i could send aim messages through just data. It's freaking awesome, learning new stuff everyday...btw this is my first smart phone ever!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links