Just Me saying hi

This is a discussion on Just Me saying hi within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm still uncertain about getting about getting a nexus one. Hoping to read a few good post to convince me to buy a phone that ...

Thread: Just Me saying hi

Smile Just Me saying hi

I'm still uncertain about getting about getting a nexus one. Hoping to read a few good post to convince me to buy a phone that I have not gotten a chance to see in use in person.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think the vast majority here will tell you to go ahead and get it. I know I would, though I'm on AT&T. The phone is amazing, has a glorious screen, and is capable of doing most anything anyone could ask of such a device.

Pull the trigger. Go ahead. If nothing else, you have at least 14 days to check it out, and return it if you aren't impressed (though I can't imagine that happening :D)

Go to Youtube! About as good as hands-on..even some of the vids that show failings are good, as they'll give you reasonable expectations about potential shortcomings, although I believe they're WAY overplayed in the media/blog sites. The phone is GREAT, but certainly not flawless...like any phone. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Go to Youtube! About as good as hands-on..even some of the vids that show failings are good, as they'll give you reasonable expectations about potential shortcomings, although I believe they're WAY overplayed in the media/blog sites. The phone is GREAT, but certainly not flawless...like any phone. Welcome!

Thanks for the youtube suggestion. Most of my questions were actually answered after watching a few videos of people using specific features on the nexus one. Ordering mine tomorrow.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links