Hi 'm new :)

This is a discussion on Hi 'm new :) within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm new here Hi, how you all doing?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi 'm new :)

Hi 'm new :)

I'm new here

Hi, how you all doing?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I guess i'll be the first one to welcome you....since no one else will, 42 ppl read it but said nothing....I'm New too, I just joined yesterday. I haven't got my nexus one yet...but looking to get one in the next month or so.....then i will officially be apart of the Nexus One Community. I just had questions that I needed answered from those that had it. So yea, welcome again

hehe thanks, I will also hopefully be getting mine within 1-2 months im so excited, I cant wait

same here, you should click on New Posts and read my last post about Nexus One Contract vs. no contract and let me know what you think. I'm torn in between what i'm going to do. So check it out and let me know what you think

My opinion has always been the same with contract vs no contract, I think if you use your phone looooooooads and can afford a nice contract e.g. by having a job/part time job.... or really nice parents then go for a contract. But if you do not use your phone mega amounts on texts, calls and browsing the web and can't afford a monthly contract then get a unlocked PAYG phone.

makes sense

hehe well thats just my opinion, i think i will be getting a unlocked PAYG and later changing to contract

what's a PAYG?

PAYG = pay as you go, its where you top up your phone with credit whenever you want

wow, I feel dumb...lol wasn't familiar with payg but I did know what it meant...so you're going to pay the full price $530 then...ok ok...I see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links