nexus 1 and the genius button

This is a discussion on nexus 1 and the genius button within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I like what the genius button on the new tmobile mytouch 3g slide can do. And i was wondering if thier was an app like ...

Thread: nexus 1 and the genius button

nexus 1 and the genius button

I like what the genius button on the new tmobile mytouch 3g slide can do. And i was wondering if thier was an app like that for the n1.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'll bite, what does the genius button do?

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

What’s different about this from Android’s standard “Voice Dialer” is that you’re given a lot more freedom in what you say and what you can do (and it’ll be a lot easier to use). For instance, instead of me having to say “Open Messaging”, then , the Genius Button delivers users one-button voice access to control the phone and delivers users one-button voice access to control the phone and Blo dictate one-shot commands to make calls, dictate emails and text Blo dictate one-shot commands to make calls, dictate emails and text dictate one-shot commands to make calls, dictate emails and text ▼* 2 messages, search the Web, find businesses and directions, open the ▼* 2 messages, search the Web, find businesses and directions, open the messages, search the Web, find businesses and directions, open the ▼ calendar, etc. So, now it is faster and easier than ever to use your ▼ calendar, etc. So, now it is faster and easier than ever to use your favorite apps! For example, Genius Button one-shot commands include things like:“Call Alex Jones at Home.”“Send Text to John Smith. I’ve got tickets to the Dodgers game tonight, you in?” ►“Search for Recipes for Chocolate Cake.” ► ►“Find Sushi Restaurants near me” ►“Find Sushi Restaurants near me” ► ►“Find Directions to 1 Wayside Drive, Burlington, ►“Find Directions to 1 Wayside Drive, Burlington, ► ► Massachusetts.” ► Massachusetts.”press the Speech-to-Text button, then speak, I can simply hit the Genius Button and say “Send text to Rob Jackson. Hey are you around? Get back to me if you can.” all in one swift sentence and the system will know right away what to do.

Max Headroom ^^^

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links