Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie with a problem :(...please help

This is a discussion on Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie with a problem :(...please help within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Everyone, So nice to have a community with which you can share thoughts, ideas and issues with. Alas my first share is a problem... ...

Thread: Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie with a problem :(...please help

Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie with a problem :(...please help

Hi Everyone,

So nice to have a community with which you can share thoughts, ideas and issues with.

Alas my first share is a problem...

Last night my phone shut down after running out of battery. So I charged my phone up over night and then restarted it. Now the opening nexus logo graphic just plays on loop. I have tried restarting it by taking the battery out, or rebooting, but no joy.

Please help if you can

Lu x

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mine did that once (not from letting it run down the battery - but one day it just started acting choppy and slow so I re-booted it) Same thing as yours, just stuck in the graphic, sometimes it would boot all the way up and then re-boot. My only fix was to boot it into safe mode - turn off the phone. Turn it on and as soon as the graphic displays press and hold the menu button - and do a system wipe through the menu. The applications were automatically restored because I enabled online backup but I had to set up my email accounts again.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links