I'm converting from iPhone to Nexus One!!!

This is a discussion on I'm converting from iPhone to Nexus One!!! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey what's up?...

Thread: I'm converting from iPhone to Nexus One!!!

I'm converting from iPhone to Nexus One!!!

Hey what's up?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Re: I'm converting from iPhone to Nexus One!!!

Yo! So have you got your N1 already? If yes then have fun xD. You'll never regret it once you can get hold of it...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    Yo! So have you got your N1 already? If yes then have fun xD. You'll never regret it once you can get hold of it...

actually I am ordering it on the 6th this coming Sunday after pay day. I can't wait :D

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post

actually I am ordering it on the 6th this coming Sunday after pay day. I can't wait :D
    Nothing worse than the wait for the new phone. I had it shipped to my work and was actively watching the door for the fedex guy all day until he arrived with it.

Welcome to the forums and (soon) Nexus One ownership. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks. I originally was going to get the new iPhone next month, but I saw that N1 has AWS spectrum capabilities. After I was looking at what the N1 consists of and offers, I decided to get the N1 for sure.

Thanks. I originally was going to get the new iPhone next month, but I saw that N1 has AWS spectrum capabilities. After I was looking at what the N1 consists of and offers, I decided to get the N1 for sure.
    Wait a minute...not sure if I'm reading your post correctly buy you don't want the AWS version. That would be for WIND in Canada.

Telus/Bell/Rogers all use 1900/850 MHz bands (3G/3G+), so make sure you buy the the AT&T version when you order.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Wait a minute...not sure if I'm reading your post correctly buy you don't want the AWS version. That would be for WIND in Canada.

Telus/Bell/Rogers all use 1900/850 MHz bands (3G/3G+), so make sure you buy the the AT&T version when you order.
    I actually want the AWS version. I was going to get the new iPhone but then I noticed that the N1 has AWS spectrum capabilities and so I decided to go with the N1 because of AWS and everything else it offers

I actually want the AWS version. I was going to get the new iPhone but then I noticed that the N1 has AWS spectrum capabilities and so I decided to go with the N1 because of AWS and everything else it offers
    Ah ok. I just saw you're on Telus so I wasn't sure if you thought you needed the AWS version for Telus.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Ah ok. I just saw you're on Telus so I wasn't sure if you thought you needed the AWS version for Telus.
    Telus is my current provider at the moment. I plan on getting Wind for their plans

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links