I'm Eric..

This is a discussion on I'm Eric.. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am new this week, I have asked a few questions this week, and you are so friendly. I am glad I got the phone, ...

Thread: I'm Eric..

I'm Eric..

I am new this week, I have asked a few questions this week, and you are so friendly. I am glad I got the phone, love it, and love this forum

But I tried to verify if my friend was eligible for the lower priced phone, he was not, Now I want to do another friend,

Weird thing tho, I am not even logged in, as before, but I check, $179, as before, but it keeps me in a loop, taking me to the end of the order process with a $560 phone.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong, how to find that screen where it does the verification process

Also, I see ATT now has it, what is their plan price, anyone know

Eric

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by eric0668 View Post
    I am new this week, I have asked a few questions this week, and you are so friendly. I am glad I got the phone, love it, and love this forum

But I tried to verify if my friend was eligible for the lower priced phone, he was not, Now I want to do another friend,

Weird thing tho, I am not even logged in, as before, but I check, $179, as before, but it keeps me in a loop, taking me to the end of the order process with a $560 phone.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong, how to find that screen where it does the verification process

Also, I see ATT now has it, what is their plan price, anyone know

Eric
    The ATT compatible version doesn't have a plan offer that allows it to be subsidized. You'll have to pay the full price if you want an ATT version.

It sucks from a price view, but the phone is worth every penny in my opinion.

thanks much

oh I know, I did buy it...I was just curious about the ATT plan price

But I had a problem and have to send it back the down side is they make you return it, refund it then make u buy it. Oh well, no biggie

I did tell them they risked having people switch phones LOL

I wont't but I was looking at the Droid Incredible

Can anyone give me some better points of the Nexus

I already know
    -30 bucks cheaper than Verizon
    -get updated immediately
    -I got tech support asap, as opposed to going thru Tmo, Att or Verizon's tech support
    -it has HTC's brick ****house build...tough

But the Incredible has the 3mp more camera, and the 8gb memory

It isnt worth more money is it

Can u tell me what the nexus has better. And how to work the video camera

Thanks Again, LOL,,I think I got it all in
    Eric

The droid incredible has had a side-by-side comparison with the nexus one camera and in most cases the nexus had a better image, albeit slightly sometimes. I recommend you read up on the "megapixel myth". And the SD card is easily replaced.

Ultimately, the only person that can make this decision is you. I would recommend some serious google searching on both phones. I know I spent a lot of time researching my options.

And as for pricing, I'm still on a family plan so I can't speak for that.

Abrupt...

thanks...this was purely an opinion question, you know, help me be sure I made the right decision..

I surely did my researsh, as I stated some of the differences there.

I am up on it to a degree, for a newbie

for instance, sure I know u can get a larger sd card, but you can only store apps , to my knowledge, unless they chgd it, on the ROM That was a big fuss

The pixel thing, I didn't know that smaller ones can be better than larger nes, I suppose it does make sense from the point of view that the camera can be better. But I do know that pixels dont make a hill of beans on the phone, on a regular size internet pic or printed pic, UNTIL you begin to enlarge them

But thanks for sharing your input. It sounds like u are reassuring me I made the right decision. I feel it

It was a decision basically saying, IF there were things that were better on the Incredible, is it worth it--even 3 people at verizon said, NFW, with me on a limited budget

thanks a lot.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links