Noob

This is a discussion on Noob within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi my name is BAM4K and I am a nexus one-aholic. I'm only new to the forum though--I've had the N1 now since late January. ...

Thread: Noob

Noob

Hi my name is BAM4K and I am a nexus one-aholic. I'm only new to the forum though--I've had the N1 now since late January. I mostly use my N1 for phone/messaging/games/upset fanboys of a perticular fruit/google news. If you want to know more I would be glad to tell you--and by glad I mean,"utterly shocked that you even care." Hope to hear from you soon!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Hai!
    Welcome, tell us more pls x)

And so it continues...

OK fury the "Senior," I am currently in the process of indulging my N1 with a tasty treat. Problem is I can't manage to download that treat. Of course I'm referring to the most tantalizing FroYo. Maybe the digital custard stand is all out of frozen treats, or maybe I don't know what I'm doing. The probability that its the latter is high, seeing how it would hurt my pride to confess to being a failure at life... I really don't want to wait from the official update.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links