Introduction

This is a discussion on Introduction within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I'm a new user and hope I don't need help already. I just received a phone that I bought from ebay and it's partially ...

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi, I'm a new user and hope I don't need help already. I just received a phone that I bought from ebay and it's partially charged @ 58% so I have it on the charger. I can turn it on but it won't stay on- is this normal?

Also, the screen shows an open green lock symbol - hoping that means it's not locked?? I am so hoping I didn't make a huge mistake buying a "new" phone off of ebay. Can anyone tell me what I should be expecting to see and if I need to wait until it is fully charged.. I have my sim card installed and did receive a notification of a facebook update so know something is working. thanks in advance for any help you can give.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by silly me View Post
    Hi, I'm a new user and hope I don't need help already. I just received a phone that I bought from ebay and it's partially charged @ 58% so I have it on the charger. I can turn it on but it won't stay on- is this normal?

Also, the screen shows an open green lock symbol - hoping that means it's not locked?? I am so hoping I didn't make a huge mistake buying a "new" phone off of ebay. Can anyone tell me what I should be expecting to see and if I need to wait until it is fully charged.. I have my sim card installed and did receive a notification of a facebook update so know something is working. thanks in advance for any help you can give.
    You know you have to to slide the green lock to the right to get into the phone? The screen will go dark if you just let it sit there.

Hope I'm not insulting your intelligence here, but it sounds like that's your problem

Welcome, silly me! Just so you know, there are no silly questions, but silly me can ask them!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links