newby..

This is a discussion on newby.. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; i got this phone today and i very pleased with it. (bit lost with it but still pleased)..has anyone got any good advice for me ...

Thread: newby..

newby..

i got this phone today and i very pleased with it. (bit lost with it but still pleased)..has anyone got any good advice for me on how to work it?..it is a bit of a jump for me as am not used to phones like this. i normally go for simple ones as in my last one was a sony walkman w995. i would like to get the best out of this phone as everyone would agree you can do so much with it and i dont want it all to go to waste..every idea would be very greatful and a great help :D thank you xx

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Howdy Kimi! Welcome to the fora! My first recommendation is to download the User Guide, and take the time to read it all the way through. This will cover all the basics, acquaint you with the hardware and OS, giving you a good foundation for its capabilities for apps and customization. Then the fun begins!

Take your time and read everything you can
    Will be a bit confusing at first but there is tons of tutorials out there
    To start its enough to learn all the settings for the phone & each app
    Info in this forum, xda developers, phandroid forum are a good start

Welcome kimi

Welcome kimi. I'm a new owner of Nexus One as well

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links