Hello N1 users

This is a discussion on Hello N1 users within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I currently don't have a N1. Still using my iPhone 3GS. But being the technology geek i am, i am looking to get a N1 ...

Thread: Hello N1 users

Hello N1 users

I currently don't have a N1. Still using my iPhone 3GS. But being the technology geek i am, i am looking to get a N1 to use and play with. Not sure i will switch from my iPhone but I'll give the android platform and the N1 a shot. I've read a lot of the posts and stuff and figured i would finally register.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You wont regret it. While I couldn't see getting rid of my iPhone specifically for the apps (basically use it as an ipod touch), I am absolutely loving my N1 and the freedom to customize how I want to. Having both phones really is the best of both worlds.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre51 View Post
    I currently don't have a N1. Still using my iPhone 3GS. But being the technology geek...
    oxymoron ?

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    I currently don't have a N1. Still using my iPhone 3GS. But being the technology geek...
    oxymoron ?
    Well I see that peeps on this forum have a sense of humor...
    Jason
    Nexus One

oxymoron ?

Not at all gotta experience everything. And I actually love my iPhone and iPad. Great products if you ask me. Yes they are locked down like crazy but they are still great nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by pricej636 View Post
    oxymoron ?
    Well I see that peeps on this forum have a sense of humor...
    My 2 cents...

While I've never used an Apple product aside from setting up a few friend's (admitted NON-geeks) iPhones, through that blasted bloatware iTunes!, I can say Apple has made technology accessible enough to the neophyte, that it can drum up enough interest in technology (how it works) to create geeks, even if the nuts and bolts are 'hidden safely behind the curtain'. Being told 'it's my way or the highway' is seen as a challenge for some, and they'll hack what they want, once they have the knowledge. The jailbroken iPhone is a classic example.

Oh...yeah...WELCOME Spectre!

I've come from a background of tinkering with tech and finding how it works, why it works a certain way, breaking it and fixing it again....sometimes though it's nice to just have things that function a certain way without having to do anything special to them. Apple's devices seem to fit that mold, but that does get boring after a while which is why i want to explore my phone options with android. I see a lot of potential in it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links