XiPhone new Nexus user

This is a discussion on XiPhone new Nexus user within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am patiently awaiting shipment of my Nexus One direct from Google and I intend to use it on AT&T's network. I have had enough ...

Thread: XiPhone new Nexus user

XiPhone new Nexus user

I am patiently awaiting shipment of my Nexus One direct from Google and I intend to use it on AT&T's network. I have had enough of Apple's stranglehold on the iPhone user's and have jumped ship in favor of the N1. I look forward to being able to use my phone my way like expanding memory and carrying an extra battery as needed.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You have made a wise decision. Enjoy your new Device!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Welcome Marius!

LIBERATION! Welcome to freedom!

It's out for delivery this morning! I can stand the suspense!!!

Man, I love this place!!! What a fantastic source for information and support. Y'all ROCK!

Smile It's here, IT'S HERE!!!

Gosh, was that a little over the top. Well, my new N1 has arrived and I have plugged it in to charge up. I had to reseat the memory chip to achieve a successful signal acquisition but everything is running fine now. I was able to see my contacts loaded and add a few to my favorites list before I decided that I should charge it up before playing around too much.

I must say that I was extremely impressed with this device in the ten minutes that I held it and the few operations that I completed. I have operated my wife's Samsung that also buzzes or vibrates upon execution of a command but didn't like the effect. The N1 is different in that it is a shorter burst of tone/vibration and much much quicker in response to touches. As a result, navigation seems much less frustrating and smoother. I will know more when I am able to get more experience with my new toy. I hope it doesn't take long to charge up because I am pretty excited to use it. Anyway, glad to have it in hand and looking forward to a long and satisfying relationship.

Excellent! Just a few hours of charging should do! Then, play with it 'til it dies'! Best to exhaust the cell in these first charges than to simply top up. I don't think you'll have any problem killing th battery today! Enjoy!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links