Hello to everyone

This is a discussion on Hello to everyone within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well, I finally to the plunge and I will be a proud new new owner of the Nexus One. It took me a long time ...

Thread: Hello to everyone

Hello to everyone

Well, I finally to the plunge and I will be a proud new new owner of the Nexus One. It took me a long time to finally decide what I wanted. Being with Telus my options were limited to what they offered.

I have used all of the OS with the exception of Symbian so Android will be a bit of a learning experience I am guessing. I am finally glad to out of the BlackBerry Storm club. I typically buy my phones without a contract but this last one I took a 3 year contract on bad advice from a friend.

I had no problems shelling out the money buying this phone for what I get. Freedom and being a select few who owns one.

Anyone have any tips they can share, things to be aware of, etc. I got notification I will have the phone delivered to me on Monday. I can't wait!

Cheers!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Howdy flipmode73! Came from a G1, but was a WinMo dude for a few years before that...don't miss it a bit! Android is only now coming into its own, and the hardware (Snapdragon/OMOLED beautiful screen) finally matches the OS capabilities...it's a great phone! Tomorrow will be a LONG day...so keep yourself well-occupied! Enjoy!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links