I can't put this thing down!

This is a discussion on I can't put this thing down! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just got my Nexus One on Friday and I can't put this thing down. So far I love the phone, I'm very surprised about ...

Thread: I can't put this thing down!

I can't put this thing down!

I just got my Nexus One on Friday and I can't put this thing down. So far I love the phone, I'm very surprised about this because I've owned a Blackberry for about 5 years now and have always loved them. For about 5 hours I had a Tmobile My Touch, played with it for a bit then put it in the return box and got another Blackberry.

For some reason I went out on on limb and decided to get the Nexus One off a guy on craigslist. I bought the phone before I sold my Blackberry just in case I hated it. So far no regrets about selling my Blackberry, Nexus One is here to stay, for a little while at least.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Howdy Goo! Welcome to the fora! :D

I've had it for 6 months already, and STILL can't put it down! AND..it's only gonna get better!

I've had mine for 4 months now I think and I still can't put mine down.

I would suggest the first app you should get is the a launcher replacement. either launcherpro beta or awd launcher...then make sure you can get a file manager like astro or estrong. then you can get other apps and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Howdy Goo! Welcome to the fora! :D

I've had it for 6 months already, and STILL can't put it down! AND..it's only gonna get better!
    i've also had mine since the beginning and am constantly playing with it
    Quote Originally Posted by safeplayer22 View Post
    I would suggest the first app you should get is the a launcher replacement. either launcherpro beta or awd launcher...then make sure you can get a file manager like astro or estrong. then you can get other apps and stuff...
    launchers suck imho
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I agree on the launcher...I could only find launcher pro and did not like that it took away two of my 5 screens and it changed the look of Froyo. Now if Froyo had the landscape mode I'd be ok with it...or if launcher pro had the same look, maybe I'd consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I agree on the launcher...I could only find launcher pro and did not like that it took away two of my 5 screens and it changed the look of Froyo. Now if Froyo had the landscape mode I'd be ok with it...or if launcher pro had the same look, maybe I'd consider it.
    I dont know if you know how to set the preferences in launcherpro but you can set it to have up to 7 screens AND you can customize the "static" row of icons on the bottom to anything you want with any pictures you want. On the home page, hit menu-> preference. you will then be able to set the preferences. Now one more thing...you notice you can only have 4 rows of icons on each screen? with launcherpro, you can set it to have 5 rows!!! so now you can have 5 rows (on top of the static row) and 7 screens! and dont forget about the smooth scrolling.

Quote Originally Posted by safeplayer22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I dont know if you know how to set the preferences in launcherpro but you can set it to have up to 7 screens AND you can customize the "static" row of icons on the bottom to anything you want with any pictures you want. On the home page, hit menu-> preference. you will then be able to set the preferences. Now one more thing...you notice you can only have 4 rows of icons on each screen? with launcherpro, you can set it to have 5 rows!!! so now you can have 5 rows (on top of the static row) and 7 screens! and dont forget about the smooth scrolling.
    I didn't know that. Thanks!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links