Love my Nexus One

This is a discussion on Love my Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; 2 months later and I am still obsessed. Just became a member today....

Thread: Love my Nexus One

Smile Love my Nexus One

2 months later and I am still obsessed. Just became a member today.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome =)

Wow I'm surprised you joined this late!! This is an awesome forum, the people here are very friendly =)

Have fun!

I agree with FC1032, the ppl are friendly and you can get help with all the problems you have about Nexus One :D
    I ♥ Ne:nexusx:us One. Got it in February and rooted it in April :] Stock - Desire ROM - Cyanogen MOD - Android 2.2 FroYo

Welcome aboard!
    Jason
    Nexus One

Nexus One Illiterate

I am a proud new Nexus One owner.I have just started "playing" with my Nexus One and I immediately hooked it to my laptop and logged into my gmail account. I was expecting something like itunes where my google recognized I had a phone hooked up and was ready to sync. Is this not something Nexus One does. How does Nexus One interface with my laptop? Do i need some other account? Pls help.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism11 View Post
    I am a proud new Nexus One owner.I have just started "playing" with my Nexus One and I immediately hooked it to my laptop and logged into my gmail account. I was expecting something like itunes where my google recognized I had a phone hooked up and was ready to sync. Is this not something Nexus One does. How does Nexus One interface with my laptop? Do i need some other account? Pls help.
    Welcome Prism11! There should be a notification bar alert when you attach the USB to your computer. Swipe down and select Mount USB, and you should be able to then access the SDcard as a mass storage device...you can drag/drop/copy/paste at will, any media. Be sure to 'unmount' properly before disconnecting the phone. Read the User Guide for more details about syncing your Google 'cloud' info to your phone. Enjoy!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links