Nexus one coming tomorrow! Advice please...

This is a discussion on Nexus one coming tomorrow! Advice please... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi everyone, My nexus one is finally due to arrive tomorrow, and i was wondering if some of you guys could give me some hints ...

Thread: Nexus one coming tomorrow! Advice please...

Nexus one coming tomorrow! Advice please...

Hi everyone,

My nexus one is finally due to arrive tomorrow, and i was wondering if some of you guys could give me some hints and tips for setting up so i can hit the ground running.

what i mean is, what apps are already installed, and which ones do you think are good to get first ( i heard something about an app that closes unneccessary tasks, can't remember the name).

Does the N1 have an automatic internet settings set-up? (I'm vodafone UK)

Any little tips you can think of that would make my transition from the world of normal to Uber-phone a simple one!

Thanks in advance, Steve

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yup vodafone internet sets up automatically when similar is entered.

Can't say much about apps, I've only installed launcher pro beta and twitter.

Its a wonderful phone and I like many others are just waiting for Google to release froyo (2.2)

Welcome to Android, your gonna love your nexus one.

Thanks Navlelo,

Yes, i've read about the upcoming froyo release. I can understand people's frustrations that are waiting for the OTA release but aren't getting a definite date, but it seems like the phone is going to keep me occupied enough just getting used to it before the update anyway.

Good news about the vodafone setup, thanks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links