New Nexus One owner

This is a discussion on New Nexus One owner within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, Just acquired a new Nexus One and love the feel, the screen and, the little I've played with it, the interface. Looking forward to ...

Thread: New Nexus One owner

New Nexus One owner

Hello,

Just acquired a new Nexus One and love the feel, the screen and, the little I've played with it, the interface. Looking forward to getting Outlook mail, contacts, etc. to sync with the phone. Any thoughts on that would be welcomed.

I will be primarily be using this as a work phone. I travel a bit (account manager with accounts all over the US) and will take advantage of the navigation function. Looking at mounting options for the car...

Best,

John

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's just touching the surface! You'll want to take your lappie on the road, and Nexus' FroYo update will allow wireless tether/hot spot for you/others you 'hook up', you can drag mp4 movies onto a large SDcard and watch movies away from home (or at home, simply because you can! LOL), as well as discover a whole bunch of apps that enable business-friendly tasks like credit card acceptance (Square), money management (Mint), and others...development is only now gathering steam. Welcome to the leading edge, AND the forum!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links