Should i buy it?

This is a discussion on Should i buy it? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well like the title says, i have a 3gs and i love it...but you know how it is with just about everything after a while ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i buy it?

Should i buy it?

Well like the title says, i have a 3gs and i love it...but you know how it is with just about everything after a while of owning something you want something new..and well the nexus caught my eye.

Im sure most of you owned a iphone, what input would you have for me, shoiuld i keep the 3gs or move on?

How are the app are there several? or just a handful?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboi View Post
    Well like the title says, i have a 3gs and i love it...but you know how it is with just about everything after a while of owning something you want something new..and well the nexus caught my eye.

Im sure most of you owned a iphone, what input would you have for me, shoiuld i keep the 3gs or move on?

How are the app are there several? or just a handful?
    I had a G1 when it came out and preferred it to the iPhone, so I would say go for it. It really depends on if you prefer the Android open source way or the Apple closed source way. For instance, I don't think anyone would argue against the fact that the 3GS would give you a more integrated user experience, but you also can't utilize the hardware in as many creative ways. I just bought a Nexus and am awaiting its arrival. My advice would be to go for it if you have the money.

I just ordered mine!
    It feels good, i must say!

This really is a personal decision for each user. That said, I sold my 3Gs to buy the Nexus One, and I have zero regrets about doing so.

The Android OS is just so much more flexible than the iPhone OS...you can rearrange icons, change backgrounds, use live wallpapers, change icons for apps, run widgets....just so many things that even a jailbroken iPhone can't do. OTOH, if you don't like to tinker, then perhaps the "here it is, use it" approach of the iPhone might fit you better. Me? I like doing things my way, not Steve's way :D

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    This really is a personal decision for each user. That said, I sold my 3Gs to buy the Nexus One, and I have zero regrets about doing so.

The Android OS is just so much more flexible than the iPhone OS...you can rearrange icons, change backgrounds, use live wallpapers, change icons for apps, run widgets....just so many things that even a jailbroken iPhone can't do. OTOH, if you don't like to tinker, then perhaps the "here it is, use it" approach of the iPhone might fit you better. Me? I like doing things my way, not Steve's way :D
    Well said, I couldn't agree more. The things that the iPhone does, it does them very well. It probably does them better than the Nexus in many ways. That being said, there are plenty of things that an iPhone just won't do. So its your choice, do you want a very polished but limited platform, or a little more raw but open source platform?
    Jason
    Nexus One

well i bought the nexus. Its alright, what games or apps are good to have?

I miss words with friends

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboi View Post
    well i bought the nexus. Its alright, what games or apps are good to have?

I miss words with friends
    get this game..
    nexus one is just alright?.. pshhh
    its the deal, you should try that game!

Me? I like doing things my way, not Steve's way :D
    WERA, I think someone's knocking at your door.

Incoming!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Me? I like doing things my way, not Steve's way :D
    WERA, I think someone's knocking at your door.

Extremely funny and creative. Props.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links