Ordered my Nexus One, now I have a ?

This is a discussion on Ordered my Nexus One, now I have a ? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; So I have an AT&T Backflip and just yesterday (Sunday) placed my order for the Nexus One. I am curious as to around when I ...

Thread: Ordered my Nexus One, now I have a ?

Ordered my Nexus One, now I have a ?

So I have an AT&T Backflip and just yesterday (Sunday) placed my order for the Nexus One. I am curious as to around when I should expect my Nexus One to actually go into shipping with FedEx (I live in Florida.) Does it typically go in on the next business day?

Also I am curious as to what time FedEx should deliver it by. Since I work from 8-5 I had it delivered to my office. My concern is a delivery after 5PM (have had that happen with shipments in the past would prefer to not have to stay at work any longer than I need to.)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by thewaffle View Post
    So I have an AT&T Backflip and just yesterday (Sunday) placed my order for the Nexus One. I am curious as to around when I should expect my Nexus One to actually go into shipping with FedEx (I live in Florida.) Does it typically go in on the next business day?

Also I am curious as to what time FedEx should deliver it by. Since I work from 8-5 I had it delivered to my office. My concern is a delivery after 5PM (have had that happen with shipments in the past would prefer to not have to stay at work any longer than I need to.)
    Congrats on a sweet phone! I ordered my AT&T Nexus on a Wednesday right after lunch at work. I knew somebody would have to sign for it so I shipped it to work, it was there before I went to lunch the next day, so less than 24 hours later! That's better than the Dell 24 hour service on parts. My guess is it'll ship out today and you will get it tomorrow, and since you shipped it to work, FedEx and UPS like to hit up those places first, so I would guess it would show up in the morning some time. Then you just have to track it down in your mail room at work.

Funny, 10 minutes after you wrote your response, I received the shipping notification. I'm glad to say, I have no mailroom at work. I run a self storage facility, and IT department, I'm having it delivered to right where I work tomorrow. I can't wait! Not sure if I am going to stick with the standard ROM or install a modded rom, but I can say I will root the hell out of the phone.

Welcome thewaffle!

LOL

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links