Hi and help please and Froyo please please

This is a discussion on Hi and help please and Froyo please please within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi folks, got mine 2 days ago and can barely stop playing with it! I had a G1 and a MT also, but finally with ...

Thread: Hi and help please and Froyo please please

Hi and help please and Froyo please please

Hi folks, got mine 2 days ago and can barely stop playing with it! I had a G1 and a MT also, but finally with both gave up because of the email problems (not deleting from trash). Anyway, wanting to take advantage of Tmo 3g and excited about Froyo I bit the bullet and got my cool N1. Hope they don't drastically price cut on June 19!!!

Being a little used to Android Im doing pretty well I think---my number one problem is: how do you turn off sound notification for email coming in (using K9 now), but leave it on for texts that come in??

I searched a little and didnt quite find...any thoughts?

Dying for my 2.2 upgrade!

OOH thats so cute! I'm a junior member!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by aviva5675 View Post
    Hi folks, got mine 2 days ago and can barely stop playing with it! I had a G1 and a MT also, but finally with both gave up because of the email problems (not deleting from trash). Anyway, wanting to take advantage of Tmo 3g and excited about Froyo I bit the bullet and got my cool N1. Hope they don't drastically price cut on June 19!!!

Being a little used to Android Im doing pretty well I think---my number one problem is: how do you turn off sound notification for email coming in (using K9 now), but leave it on for texts that come in??

I searched a little and didnt quite find...any thoughts?

Dying for my 2.2 upgrade!

OOH thats so cute! I'm a junior member!
    Welcome!

Have you opened up Gmail and hit the menu button to get into the settings? From there you can choose to disable email notifications.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Thanks, I found that but it didn't seem to also apply to K9 mail. I think I finally found a similar setting within K9 and might have resolved it. I read about an app called Locale to help control that stuff, and I downloaded it but for some reason it isn't showing on my screen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links