Brief Intro - CeePeeBee

This is a discussion on Brief Intro - CeePeeBee within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi All, I was coming to the end of my Vodafone UK contract and was eligible for an upgrade. I shopped around the carriers for ...

Thread: Brief Intro - CeePeeBee

Brief Intro - CeePeeBee

Hi All,

I was coming to the end of my Vodafone UK contract and was eligible for an upgrade. I shopped around the carriers for something special but I couldn't find much difference. I prefer O2's customer service and online setup as well as their HSDPA speeds, however the tariff would be around the same.

I opted to not get a Desire (my older brother has one and this is his first smartphone) and instead go for a more "standard" Android device, the Nexus One. Enjoying it so far however I have to say for a long time WinMo user it takes a bit of getting used to.

Loving the Market, and also love the fact that the Nexus is so fluid.

Main reasons for being here:

• Keep up to date with the latest Nexus news
    • Keep up to date with the latest Nexus applications
    • Stay close to the advancements accessories

I'm after a decent Video player. On WinMo there were various applications that would run mp4/mkv/avi etc without much hassle but I've yet to find an Android app that does all of the above in a smooth and user friendly way...so if anyone can help that'd be great.

See you on the boards!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, CeePeeBee. You found the right place to accomplish all three of your goals!

You mention the learning curve of Android...which is funny to me, because it didn't take me 5 minutes to completely forget about WinMo:rofl3:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links