I have a new N-1 !!

This is a discussion on I have a new N-1 !! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by argentmacleod I was just told by att that even though my contract is not up for another year I can get the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a new N-1 !!

Quote Originally Posted by argentmacleod View Post
    I was just told by att that even though my contract is not up

for another year I can get the new iPhone 4g. I am digging myl nexus one but what would you guys do? Just want your opinions.
    I have an iPhone 4 right now, and tomorrow it's being replaced by a Nexus One. This is after two loyal and happy years with a iPhone 3G. The 4 is a total piece of :butt1:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshalus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by argentmacleod View Post
    I was just told by att that even though my contract is not up

for another year I can get the new iPhone 4g. I am digging myl nexus one but what would you guys do? Just want your opinions.
    I have an iPhone 4 right now, and tomorrow it's being replaced by a Nexus One. This is after two loyal and happy years with a iPhone 3G. The 4 is a total piece of :butt1:
    wow really? it amazes me how A LOT of people are still buyin n1's

That's because the n1 is the shiz. I used the wireless tethering to play a couple MW2 matches on the PS3 the other night.... with no additional monthly fees.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links