Proud Nexus One and Android Newbie

This is a discussion on Proud Nexus One and Android Newbie within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself, I'm an IT Technician who finally jumped on to the Smartphone bandwagon. I just got my Nexus One ...

Thread: Proud Nexus One and Android Newbie

Smile Proud Nexus One and Android Newbie

Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself, I'm an IT Technician who finally jumped on to the Smartphone bandwagon.

I just got my Nexus One on T-Mobile Monday, and I am absolutely loving it!

This is a major upgrade as I never had a smartphone before, my last phone was a AT&T Motorola RAZR V3xx, Served me well for 3 years but we all have to move on right?

Anyway love my Android, and I love the look on the faces of my buddies who have iPhones when I show them what Android can do. >:D

Also, I love T-Mobile, great reception and when I had trouble porting my number, they were quick and even called back to check on me (apparently AT&T gave them trouble, figures) so great service!

Can anyone recommend a good case for travel? I currently have the Innnocase II (after reading positive reviews here!) I don't like how it peels up my screen protector, and it feels a bit loose at times, but it's fine for everyday use. I want something that can take minor bumps associated with travel. Does anyone have anything to say about Otterbox? Does the Silicone stick and grab lint and dirt?

Thanks, Looking forward to posting!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What took you so long! Smartphones are the bees knees...and we have a superphone! Enjoy, Fraptor, and welcome!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links