Hello Evyone

This is a discussion on Hello Evyone within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello Evyone, I received my nexus one yesterday. I use to have iPhone before and now I switched to nexus one. I'm on t-mobile and ...

Thread: Hello Evyone

Hello Evyone

Hello Evyone,
    I received my nexus one yesterday. I use to have iPhone before and now I switched to nexus one. I'm on t-mobile and 3g is pretty fast in my area. Google maps is pretty cool. The phone locator apps is so cool that I can track my phone with text message. I totally love this phone. Looking forward to get help from you guys.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Enjoy and welcome.
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

Welcome, man, I am on t-mobile too and anxiously waiting HSPA+(4g)...already 30 miles away folks are noticing a difference. WooHoo!!!
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    Welcome, man, I am on t-mobile too and anxiously waiting HSPA+(4g)...already 30 miles away folks are noticing a difference. WooHoo!!!
    Me too waiting for HSPA+... I talked to the T-mobile guys yesterday and they said it's in Orlando and will be coming to my area in couple of months. I live in Melbourne FL which is 75 miles from Orlando....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links