nexus 2

This is a discussion on nexus 2 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello everyone, I am on a research mission. The Nexus One looks like a winner. I am also impressed with the iPhone 4, but want ...

Thread: nexus 2

nexus 2

Hello everyone,
    I am on a research mission. The Nexus One looks like a winner. I am also impressed with the iPhone 4, but want an android phone instead. What's stopping me from getting the Nexus One is the feeling that the minute I do, Google will release the Nexus 2 because the Nexus One has been out over six over months now. I know no one knows when or if a Nexus 2 will be released, but I want to know what you guys think?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i read somewhere that there wouldn't be a nexus 2.

I read the same thing. I hope it's not true? I want the latest technology and that's holding me up getting the nexus one.

well latest technology in Android would definitely be the Samsung Galaxy S.

Not sure how well updates will be with them though (or custom ROMS...)

I don't know much about Samsung phones. I would prefer to have a phone I could slip into my pocket. HTC however impresses reviewers which is why I was interested in the Nexus One to begin with. I have no intention of ever going to ATT. I have been with T-Mobil for a long time and would get a loyalty discount if I use them. The down side of T-Mobil is their lame phones. That's another reason to go with the Nexus One. The Nexus one is a strong contender but it has been out for six month now. That is a long time in the world of smart phones.

If there were to be a Nexus Two, it would roll out at the 2010 Holiday Season.

That long! Oh boy. Maybe I should get the nexus one? It's a worthy phone I have no doubt about that. I have read about some complaints however, such as a lack of internal memory. What to do, what to do?...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links