new from TO

This is a discussion on new from TO within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello everyone! just put my order in for 2 units (his & hers). i have been lurking here for a while and you all have ...

Thread: new from TO

new from TO

hello everyone! just put my order in for 2 units (his & hers). i have been lurking here for a while and you all have made it easier to make the "plunge"
    i figure with the cost of phone plans here in Canada...why not have phones that cost the same. i am sure i will have questions ...soon i hope, but until then i will keep reading here for more info. thanks to all!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Congratulations on your new additions! And welcome to the forum...we're certainly glad you decided to join us. There's a LOT of good info to be found here.

Water's fine, so jump right in..clothing optional! :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by canam View Post
    hello everyone! just put my order in for 2 units (his & hers). i have been lurking here for a while and you all have made it easier to make the "plunge"
    i figure with the cost of phone plans here in Canada...why not have phones that cost the same. i am sure i will have questions ...soon i hope, but until then i will keep reading here for more info. thanks to all!
    I just did the same from here in Ottawa. Got the phone in 2 days, switched my Bell SIM card, and voilą! It all works, and it's amazing!!! I've only scratched the surface and this is already the best thing I ever purchased.

Enjoy!

thanks boys and girls!!! i hope mine get here as fast as yous did Jop. was up till the wee hours this morning just surfing and watching tube vids about the n1.

*waves from the prairies* It took a little over a week for DHL to deliver mine, so I hope they arrive soon for you.

got mine on Monday, and just got the update today (at least on one of them??) nice unit, the kids think they are for them, they love playing the games.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links