Abandoned Apple....

This is a discussion on Abandoned Apple.... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; And got a Nexus One instead! I had the iPhone 3g and 3gs but was upset every time I had to restore my phone or ...

Thread: Abandoned Apple....

Junior Member AndroidFan_nexusone's Avatar

Abandoned Apple....

And got a Nexus One instead!

I had the iPhone 3g and 3gs but was upset every time I had to restore my phone or change computers. I got a little tired of always rebuying music so I decided to jump ship for the Nexus One. Plus the no multitasking thing was really getting to me!

My hubby is getting the 4g next week, so at least I'll have fun "racing" it against my Nexus!

So far I love the phone! No more dropped calls and I can do a lot more with the Nexus than I could with the iPhone. I installed a beta of Swype yesterday and love using it, and am looking forward to finding out what other goodies are out there for me to play with.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, wow didnt know you had to rebuy music, that would be a deal breaker for me as I use my N1 for music entertainment just as much as a communication device...LOL My better half got tired of my love affair with N1 and got a Cliq XT....family plan with Tmo is extremely reasonable.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Re: Abandoned Apple....

You can transfer your license.no need to rebuy

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Junior Member AndroidFan_nexusone's Avatar
    The problem I ran into was when my old laptop crashed and I had to reinstall iTunes on the new laptop. I wasn't able to download the same music again, and was told by Apple that you only get one download. All would have been well, but my iPhone synced to my iTunes and wiped out my music.

According to Apple, once you have purchased and downloaded once, that's it. If you lose it you have to re buy it. I had already done that three times in a year and that's one of the reasons why I moved over to the Nexus. :iphone:

Trust me - I'm already a LOT happier with my N1! No more dropped calls, no more Apple crap.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    The problem I ran into was when my old laptop crashed and I had to reinstall iTunes on the new laptop. I wasn't able to download the same music again, and was told by Apple that you only get one download. All would have been well, but my iPhone synced to my iTunes and wiped out my music.

According to Apple, once you have purchased and downloaded once, that's it. If you lose it you have to re buy it. I had already done that three times in a year and that's one of the reasons why I moved over to the Nexus. :iphone:

Trust me - I'm already a LOT happier with my N1! No more dropped calls, no more Apple crap.
    I agree. charging 90 bucks to replace batteries, custom adapters, can't install anything without taking permission from steve jobs. the list goes on. Screw apple, i think of them as a cult who are striving to develop a culture. my wife has a macbook and at least once a day she borrows my Win 7 machine because she cant do something on her mac.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post

wth thats so stoopid... so much money wasted i bet

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links