Nexus One Questions

This is a discussion on Nexus One Questions within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I'm planning to get a Nexus One, and I have some questions about it. I plan to get the AT&T version and I want ...

Thread: Nexus One Questions

Nexus One Questions

Hi, I'm planning to get a Nexus One, and I have some questions about it. I plan to get the AT&T version and I want to know if the version of Android is the regular one or the crappy AT&T modified one? I also heard there were some problems with the buttons and the multi-touch, can someone tell me if it's fixed or not? Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It will have "vanilla" Android. AT&T has nothing to do with the software on the Nexus. The only thing that makes it "the AT&T version" is the radio frequencies it uses.

I've never experienced any problems with soft buttons or multi-touch. I still don't know where those complaints come from.

You're gonna love that phone :D

Okay, sweet. Good to know. Now I gotta find a job for money to get the phone and car dock. Do you know have any experience with the car dock by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by vdn20 View Post
    Hi, I'm planning to get a Nexus One, and I have some questions about it. I plan to get the AT&T version and I want to know if the version of Android is the regular one or the crappy AT&T modified one? I also heard there were some problems with the buttons and the multi-touch, can someone tell me if it's fixed or not? Thanks
    I agree with wera689. this phone is the best piece of technology i have ever owned and believe me, i've owned a few. inculding an iphone.

I have an iPhone right now, never liked it. Only got it because my friend gave me a lot of crap for it. Always wanted an Android phone but AT&T never came out with one, and when they did, it's crap

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links