Howdies!

This is a discussion on Howdies! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I'm looking forward to reading the posts on here. I just got my Nexus One and I ...

Thread: Howdies!

Howdies!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I'm looking forward to reading the posts on here. I just got my Nexus One and I love it. I have been on the hunt for apps.

I was originally going to get the new iPhone, but became concerned about buying into a closed system. I think the phone is very slick and works so well.

I realize this is kind of dumb to say, but another reason why I joined the forum. I'm taking some flak from my friends who have iPhones. One was really upset and now it seems a few of them go out of their way to say "Oh, the new iPhone will have that" or just try to make me feel down about my phone because there aren't as many Android apps out there. Do I just need an ego boost? I just want to feel some N1 love!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome! Just show them your laptop surfing wirelessly using your Nexus One as hotspot, or better still, have them hook up their iPhones to your Nexus One to surf..."iPhone don't got that".

Thanks for the welcome! I didn't even know my phone could do that...I found a few articles on how to do it, although I don't think I will be attempting the root method. My phone is like a new car - I don't want to scratch it until it's a little old :-)

I think the competition thing is a hoot at times! Some people are just too serious :-)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links