nexus 1 froze during update yesterday

This is a discussion on nexus 1 froze during update yesterday within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by blo The yellow light now refuses to go on after trying to reboot. Thank you! I think you have a dead battery. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nexus 1 froze during update yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by blo View Post
    The yellow light now refuses to go on after trying to reboot.

Thank you!
    I think you have a dead battery. Simply charge it for 3-4 hours, then pull the battery, re-insert it, and try to boot.

what did google tell you?

blo

Nexus one update has turned my device into a paperweight

Thank you and I'll try and do that let's see

blo
    GOOG said could be some app conflict then passed me on to HTC.

Because I live in Singapore, HTC said "we ship but DO NOT support". They gave me the HTC helpline in Singapore (which closed for the day) and have to pay the fees for servicing and shipping grrrrr. Google was nice though HTC was unfortunately laughable ... told me to have a nice day ;-) Unbelievable

Surreal customer service experience and to think people turn the interweb into a feeding frenzy over the iphone bar issue ... just my editorial comment.

blo
    Hello, I've tried recharging my n1 for the last 3 hours (phone felt hot so assumed, it charged or is charging).

I removed it as instructed and re-inserted. Alas, still no yellow light and assume my phone has not recovered from its stroke and is in a coma.

Thank you.

hi alpha--when i plug the charger in--the lite stays orange--and doesn't change ---i have selected 'reboot bootloader' ---same thing--alpha just woke-up and saw your post--to follow 'steps 9 onward'--i will try this--thanx for all your help
    arthur

i am also trying to post on 'nexus 1 ''how to's' and faq's's''...and i receive this message:
    drarthurrd, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    does anyone know what this means? ..and how i can post on this thread???---as i said i am completely new to this---and am just trying to get all the help i can with this problem - would like to get some of the knowledge on this other forum as well-
    thank you all--great forum with great members--one of the best i have seen.
    arthur

Try posting to the "Staging" area. I'm not sure if that'll help, but all posts in that thread have to appear in staging before being moved to the regular thread by an admin.

And thanks for the kind words, drarthurrd. They are very much appreciated...

thank you wera--just posted on staing area
    arthur

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links