Hi and Help !

This is a discussion on Hi and Help ! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, i'm brazilian and im new here ... now iam in new york city and i want to buy the Google Nexus One unlocked... so, ...

Thread: Hi and Help !

Hi and Help !

Hello, i'm brazilian and im new here ...

now iam in new york city and i want to buy the Google Nexus One unlocked... so, where i can found this to sell? some store in special?

thx thx thx very much

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Still only available thru the Google on line store, Vinne. Hopefully you'll be in town long enough to get delivery to where you are staying.

And welcome to Nexus-ville!

Yep, if he orders now, I suspect he could have it Wednesday, with the holiday and all...have it delivered to wherever you are staying..hotel concierge would appreciate a heads-up, if your staying at a hotel (be sure to tip upon receipt! LOL!)

Thanks very much!

I'll try to buy it on Google Nexus One website and ship to my Hotel (with my name receipt lol)

I saw the J&R web site, they are selling this in a store ... but is so expensive.. about $650

so, thx anyway...

cya

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links