Google kill nexus one with frf91

This is a discussion on Google kill nexus one with frf91 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Received my update last Friday and I must say I am in heaven. I am a rookie on the Android platform but see major improvement ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google kill nexus one with frf91

Received my update last Friday and I must say I am in heaven. I am a rookie on the Android platform but see major improvement with the Froyo update.

Thank you Google.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post

did you ever think that English may not be his primary language?
    I hate smug people
    Regardless of the language or grammar, the idea is badly formed and completely incorrect. The b!itchy attitude doesn't help matters in a forum where people are trying to help other people on their own time.

People need to think a little better or just avoid posting here.
    exactly help them not judge their English
    I really don't care if it's his primary language......English is what he decided to use when he logged into this forum to ***** and moan....English was also what he decided to use when he came up with a poorly worded thread title that completely wasted my time by implying the thread was full of information that it isn't...as far as I'm concerned the OP can jump off a bridge with his nexus one in his pocket.....

^^^ you wasted your own time by replying to the thread more than once. maybe his primary language is not english, yet he chose to use english to make sure everyone would be able to understand him.

so if you decide to jump back in here to waste YOUR OWN time and troll on, then you should follow your own advice on jumping and stop grammer thuggin.

!!!!zing!!!!
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Well what do ya know...a thread here that embodies the worst aspects of the intertubez, by multiple members.

Thread closed. Notice taken of participants who derailed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links