I want to use the Nexus One's headset on PC as a headphone but no PC jacks to plug in

This is a discussion on I want to use the Nexus One's headset on PC as a headphone but no PC jacks to plug in within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; As we know, we use NO1's headset to make calls and listen to music. It would be nice if we can use that headset on ...

Thread: I want to use the Nexus One's headset on PC as a headphone but no PC jacks to plug in

Question I want to use the Nexus One's headset on PC as a headphone but no PC jacks to plug in

As we know, we use NO1's headset to make calls and listen to music. It would be nice if we can use that headset on PC/laptop too. But on PC/laptop we don't have the similar jack/hole as on NO1: 1 jack on NO1 vs. 2 jacks on PC(1 for micro, 1 for speaker).

Does anyone know how to make it possible?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure what you are talking about, in my laptops the n1's jack works fine using the usual audio out (headphones/speakers)
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by nam.gi.vu View Post
    As we know, we use NO1's headset to make calls and listen to music. It would be nice if we can use that headset on PC/laptop too. But on PC/laptop we don't have the similar jack/hole as on NO1: 1 jack on NO1 vs. 2 jacks on PC(1 for micro, 1 for speaker).

The one to plug the speaker in is the one to use. It's the same 3.5mm as all "regular" ports for headphones. Some computers do have three ports (mic, speaker, headphone), but usually just the two (mic, speaker).

Quote Originally Posted by nam.gi.vu View Post

You would need to find some kind of adapter that would let you plug in the headphone for the Nexus One and the other end would have the two plug ins for your PC microphone & speakers. Check online or your local electronic supply store.

Did you get the adapter?
    Did it work?
    Because im thinking of doing the same thing.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links