keyboards

This is a discussion on keyboards within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I use to have the option of a key with (.com) on it. Now I have to type it all out. What happened to my ...

Thread: keyboards

keyboards

I use to have the option of a key with (.com) on it. Now I have to type it all out. What happened to my .com key?? I am obviously a rookie and looked for an answer in the youtube website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank God for this website.
    :blackberry: >
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    I use to have the option of a key with (.com) on it. Now I have to type it all out. What happened to my .com key?? I am obviously a rookie and looked for an answer in the youtube website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank God for this website.
    :blackberry: >
    Vinny
    With Android 2.2, no ".com" key for you.
    (Froyo update removed the .com key)
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I'm looking for the swype option and can not find it. I hold down on the search box and swype is not in there as an option. Do I need to go to the market and download it or should it be there as part of 2.2 upgrade? Confused rookie but thoroughly enjoying this phone.
    Vinny

Swype doesn't come with froyo. You have to download it from their website, however, swype is in beta right now; and currently it is closed. Here's a link for you. Just register and when the beta is open again, they'll email you a download link.

http://www.swypeinc.com/myswype.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was killing myself hunting for the app. Thanks very much. Going to register right away.
    Vinny

No problem. Remember, a Google search is a valuable tool in finding apps that are not in the market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are you upgrading to another phone or are you happy with what you have? I am assuming you have the Nexus One. The only thing any of the new devices have that the Nexus One lacks is internal memory space. What are your thoughts on that?
    Thanks
    Vinny

I'm really happy with my Nexus One. I think once the devs start utilizing the Apps to sd option, internal mem space will become less of an issue. I still have a lot of mem left so I'm not too worried about it. I love my N1 compared to most of the other android devices. It's size and shape are perfect and the build quality is excellent. I don't like all that sense crap on the other phones. And we get all the updates first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I also think the size of the Nexus One is perfect. Build quility, there isn't a phone built that is better. Updates, always will be first. These 4 inch and bigger screens are getting a little too much for a phone. The Nexus 2 is something to look forward to.
    Once again thanks for all the help,
    Vinny

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links