videos from websites

This is a discussion on videos from websites within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I had no problem watching videos from a website like yahoo while it is in mobil site. Today I tried and window popped up saying ...

Thread: videos from websites

videos from websites

I had no problem watching videos from a website like yahoo while it is in mobil site. Today I tried and window popped up saying videos can not be played. Just a few days ago this was not the case. Did I change some setting to cause this or did the Froyo update cause this. I can play videos from the desktop site from yahoo but not the mobile site. I like the mobile site from yahoo just because of the video clips were so easy to get at and just got into a habit of viewing them. Any ideas?
    Thank you
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The video part of website was down for repair. Clicked back on it one hour later and no problems. Seeing as how I received such an overwhelming reply to my problem I thought I would add to this post.:blackberry: >

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links