ex-iPhone owner checking in ;)

This is a discussion on ex-iPhone owner checking in ;) within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey folks. I have been browsing around this site for a bit for all info Nexus One. I have had my Nexus One for a ...

Thread: ex-iPhone owner checking in ;)

ex-iPhone owner checking in ;)

Hey folks. I have been browsing around this site for a bit for all info Nexus One. I have had my Nexus One for a couple weeks and I love it. I sold my iPhone 3Gs and bought the Nexus One and I am never looking back. So yeah just sayin hello! I am just running Android 2.2 on ATT. No fancy mods here. Haha.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Same here. I was going to upgrade to the iPhone 4, but their system problems kept me from ordering on the pre-order date, and the lines at the stores were way too long to wait for my reserved phone, so I said forget it and bought a Nexus One.

I was mainly interested in the noise cancellation for business calls, but also the tethering so I can stay on the unlimited data plan and use it free.

All in all I'm pleased with the switch.

Welcome, good to see some iphone users become unbrainwashed and get a phone running the best os available. I too had an iphone at one point and would never consider buying another one.

Welcome back from the dark side.

T&C
    Welcome...tell me again why I want to put out more money for a iPhone 4???

http://reviews.cnet.com/iphone-4-ant...-50090044.html

Then still cant sync my iPad with an iPhone but no issues wifi hotspot my N1!

Lets hear it for Apple and great quality control.

Ya know... The iPhone is actually a pretty good phone... For either really old people or young toddlers. It is so simple. So easy to just pick up and use. But thats not me. I need android and it is the best cell phone I have ever had and I have had experience with almost everything.

iPhone is the Starbucks of smartphones - people flock to it cuz everyone else uses it...but in reality, something better and more real is just around the corner.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    iPhone is the Starbucks of smartphones - people flock to it cuz everyone else uses it...but in reality, something better and more real is just around the corner.
    Great analogy! I call them bandwagon phone users. What ever is popular at the moment that's what they get. Example: cars, sports teams, all terrain vehicles, etc. No one can think for themselves and most have no idea what features make the product good or bad. Also, they definitely don't know what the direct competition is and what makes it better or worse than the product they seek.

Howdies! Welcome to the forum :-D

I'm thinking iOS4 is not so great either...I'm not sure how he did it, but I had a friend downgrade his iPhone because he found iOS4 too laggy. He would tap an icon a few times and it wouldn't react.

I was showing my other friend how many similar apps we had (OpenTable, Urban Spoon, etc) and he thought the "make ringtone" button in DoubleTwist was pretty cool since it's more complicated to do so with the iPhone. I don't feel I'm missing out, although it would be fun to play Scrabble with my friends...but then I can play all my Flash games on Facebook. Six of one half, dozen the other :-)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links