New Canadian Here...

This is a discussion on New Canadian Here... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, Great resource you have here. Been browsing for a little while now, thought I'd join in on the posting fun. Name's Chris, from Winnipeg, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Canadian Here...

New Canadian Here...

Hello,

Great resource you have here. Been browsing for a little while now, thought I'd join in on the posting fun.

Name's Chris, from Winnipeg, Canada. Ordered my Nexus One on March 16th, came within 48 hours and I'm loving it.

I subtly try to make sure everyone around me knows I have a Nexus One, lol. When at a restaurant, at work, at school, I always leave my phone on the table/desk and wait for people to ask "Is that an iPhone?" Then I educate them. It's fun.

Hope to chat with you guys and learn more about making the best of out my phone. Thanks in advance to those who will inevitably provide me with useful advice.

-Chris

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome Chris..thanks for spreading the Android love..

Quote Originally Posted by TheSolsticeBare View Post
    Hello,

Great resource you have here. Been browsing for a little while now, thought I'd join in on the posting fun.

Name's Chris, from Winnipeg, Canada. Ordered my Nexus One on March 16th, came within 48 hours and I'm loving it.

I subtly try to make sure everyone around me knows I have a Nexus One, lol. When at a restaurant, at work, at school, I always leave my phone on the table/desk and wait for people to ask "Is that an iPhone?" Then I educate them. It's fun.

Hope to chat with you guys and learn more about making the best of out my phone. Thanks in advance to those who will inevitably provide me with useful advice.

-Chris
    Welcome Chris. I'm from Vancouver.

Isn't it awesome how people immediately think it's an iPhone
    Then they get all confused when you say Android but when they see the GOOGLE on the back then they get all freaked out and want one. lol

Glad to see I'm not the only one with friends and familly that think the iPhone is the only device out there!!! I get the same reaction here in Ottawa all the time!!!

I never use to get asked, but with the iPhone4 around the corner (for Canadians) a few people have asked me if it's the new iPhone. :\

Welcome to the forum, eh!
    Good of you to educate them about the Nexus One, eh.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Hello, fellow Winnipegger!

Had mine for 5 weeks now, and love it! It's nice to have an N1 when everyone around me has an iPhone.

If I had a quarter for every time I heard "Is that an iPhone"?

I really hope the name iPhone doesn't become synonymous with a smartphone, like "Kleenex" did for tissues...
    Nexus One: "Hold it any way you want to!"

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Welcome to the forum, eh!
    Good of you to educate them about the Nexus One, eh.
    That's not funny, eh?
    Nexus One: "Hold it any way you want to!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gwhiz2k View Post
    Hello, fellow Winnipegger!

Had mine for 5 weeks now, and love it! It's nice to have an N1 when everyone around me has an iPhone.

If I had a quarter for every time I heard "Is that an iPhone"?

I really hope the name iPhone doesn't become synonymous with a smartphone, like "Kleenex" did for tissues...
    Geez... quite the small world huh? And here I thought I was the only Winnipeger who had a N1. Would've been cool if I were though, lol.

Hey sorry, Im a fellow Winnipeger , my names Tanner. Im intrested in getting a Nexus One, but am not sure how to go about getting one then putting a plan on it (Im with rogers). I currently have an iPhone(I know, I know ) lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links