great customer service

This is a discussion on great customer service within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have seen posts of N1 owners complaining of the customer service dept. I will be very honest and say after speaking with several people ...

Thread: great customer service

great customer service

I have seen posts of N1 owners complaining of the customer service dept. I will be very honest and say after speaking with several people in their Cust. serv. dept. I am getting a new N1 sent to me. I was late in getting my phone back into them due to being in hospital. My phone was getting very very hot while charging, I mean dangerously hot. Called in and explained my situation and after speaking with them they had a pow wow and decided they would honor the return policy even thou they didn't have to. I have a new N1 being shipped to me. I am syched. After reading an article in today's BG report I think it won't be very long before the best Android phone will be out of reach to the public unless you are involved with a carrier. Don't think there are any carriers in this country (USA) who is selling these devices. So in short thank you very much HTC and Google. The N1 IMO is still the best, it might have some short comings in the hardware dept but nothing that will keep me from buying and using it.
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Great news, vinny. Glad to hear that they're standing behind it for ya. And whatever had you in the hospital, I hope it's behind you soon! Get well quick

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Great news, vinny. Glad to hear that they're standing behind it for ya. And whatever had you in the hospital, I hope it's behind you soon! Get well quick

Thanks for the thought. Many people complain about customer service from N1, you get much further with honey then you do with vinegar. Thanks again. Looks like the Nexus One is closing shop in the USA. Too bad, that phone would sell like hot cakes if only the customer could get it's hands on it.
    Vinny

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links